Later peoples...

Random musings of a "•Twisted Limb•"

            About Me

My photo
Just somebody you didn't know before.

Thursday, October 23, 2008

Nice day, clear skies and breakfast with friends...

Beautiful outside although the fog did try to make an appearance but dismally failed.
I have an appointment for the mini at Rasmussen Mini in Portland next Wednesday to check on a small coolant leak and replace the shifter handle as it has some flaky chrome on the knob that irritates the hand.
Too bad there isn't a closer place to take it but that is the way it goes I guess.
Nothing on the schedule for today, I did sack up the left over spaghetti sauce and have it in the freezer.  Once the bags are frozen I will vacuum pack them and have mucho spaghetti for future dinners.
Omar came in this morning, my stolen shirt in shreds and he with numerous bandaids and apparent bruises...
I asked what happened but by the look he gave me I figured it best to let sleeping dogs lie...

1 comment:

Leann said...

It's too bad you have to go all the way to Portland for the repairs, but at least it's a new car :-)

Sounds like you'll have nice dinners bagged up in the freezer.
Love spaghetti.

Your story of Omar made me laugh as I can just see the look on his face :-)