Later peoples...

Random musings of a "•Twisted Limb•"

            About Me

My photo
Just somebody you didn't know before.

Sunday, October 12, 2008

Satisfying Sunday... and many other things too...

Coffee at McDonalds Del gave me some bacon he cured and a piece of flank steak (for stew meat), I came home and vacuum packed the flank steak and put it in the freezer and the bacon in the fridge. Off to Creswell me goes... out thru Brown Towne and hit the freeway. Mini handles the corners so nicely... almost makes you think that they aren’t there... but they are and I approached them with care. Got to Creswell about 10am and Mike and Dana were up and about but not by much. After Dana got cleaned up and dressed, we went to the market and I bought 3 great big honkin Rib eyes for us, Back at the house, Mike and I cleaned some crab that they had caught at the coast Saturday and added them to the salad. We watched the movie ‘IronMan’ which I must admit was a good one. I rented it this morning from redbox. left about 4:25 and got home about 5:15 so I made pretty good time... must admit that keeping my foot out of it is difficult because it is so responsive and fun to drive.
I've decided that Omar has a marked jealousy streak.  He hasn't spoken to me since I brought the Mini home... Oh well, his loss I guess.  He will come around cause basically the greedy little bugger doesn't like to miss out on anything.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am glad to hear you had a good time. I will talk with you later and I am glad that you are enjoying your mini. Chad enjoyed his, it just wasn't big enough for a family.

Leann said...

The little vroom vroom sounds like it would be a ball to take on a road trip.....comfy seats, good company, what more could you ask for? :-)

You had me with the rib eyes but lost me on the crab :-)

It's good to hear you enjoyed your time with the 'kids'.