Later peoples...

Random musings of a "•Twisted Limb•"

            About Me

My photo
Just somebody you didn't know before.

Friday, November 21, 2008

Awaking to a beautiful sunrise...

As I drove to McDonalds this morning, I was greeted with a very beautiful sunrise, one that I've deemed to be 'Sky blue pink' a term garnered from my ex-wife and I's early days together.  Often when I see such a beautiful sunrise, I have to take a moment and say a special thank you to our Creator... who else could manifest such beautiful color into a greeting for all humanity??
Not much new outside of that though, the meals deliveries were normal.  I did stop out at walmart to get a new pad for the chair to roll around on but they had nothing.
Stopped on the way back to the tent and got some milk and a couple other minor items.
Tonight is, of course, Friday Night Smackdown so you know where I will be for about 2 hours.  I know, it's fake, but so are many people and it hasn't stopped me from associating with them.
Omar once told me that watching wrestling is how the Terrorists train to subdue the Amerikans who bother them... I chased him for about an hour with a hefty spatula... I'll show him Terrorist... little bugger.

1 comment:

Leann said...

Good morning Dennis,

I do have Monday off as well as the rest of the week. I'm going to be having lunch with you, hopefully, and then on to Hillsboro to stay the n ight with the kiddos and then on to Mom's on TUesday and back Friday afternoon with enough time to nap, again hopefully, before work Friday night

Have you decided where we're having lunch?