Later peoples...

Random musings of a "•Twisted Limb•"

            About Me

My photo
Just somebody you didn't know before.

Saturday, November 22, 2008

My dream home...

I don't know where the picture was taken, or from which region of the country, but obviously not the 'Pacific Northwest'.  I love the log cabin appeal and have always dreamed of having one.  Maybe someday.
It is wet this morning, accompanied by some fog... the dampness is not due to rain but rather the fog I believe.
Nothing too pressing is scheduled for today, I am thinking about driving over to Staples in Albany as I need a new mat to put under the desk chair... the one I have has many cracks in it and is no longer serviceable.
I am toying with the idea of a future trip to North Carolina... likely I would drive the Mini.  It would probably be about a month long saga.  The whole plan is fiction at the moment but could transition to fact at some point in the future.
Nothing from Omar this morning...

No comments: