Later peoples...

Random musings of a "•Twisted Limb•"

            About Me

My photo
Just somebody you didn't know before.

Thursday, November 20, 2008

Rain, wind, rain, wind etc...

Blustery would be the correct description of what the weather was like at 6:30 as I left for coffee.  The leaves have all fallen from the trees in my yard, there are those in the neighborhood that have stayed on for an extended visit, but they too will eventually fall... probably as the frost eventually comes.
McDonalds is experiencing some growth, they are remodeling somewhat, putting in a custom drink counter and a more efficient coffee dispensing area.  The work is supposed to be finished after ThanksGiving but until that, it is in disarray.  
One must wonder where all the dust and dirt goes... especially with the kitchen and food prep areas in such close proximity to the contstruction work.  I am pretty sure we ingest part of it.
Omar told me this morning that he has 'Seen the Light'... of course that piqued my interest so I asked him exactly which 'Light' he had seen and he smiled and said "the one in the closet".  I smacked him and went to coffee.

1 comment:

Leann said...

LOL....oh the Omar incident made me laugh. You two make quite the pair.

You are correct in that the customers I'm sure, are ingesting part of the reconstruction effort.

Hope your day was a pleasant one. I seemed to have slept most of mine away. Back to the grindstone.
Enjoy your evening!

Leann