Later peoples...

Random musings of a "•Twisted Limb•"

            About Me

My photo
Just somebody you didn't know before.

Saturday, November 15, 2008

Is it is or is it ain't???

Illusions... I've always been facinated by the tricks that the mind can play on us.. the picture above is nothing but an illusion.  They tend to defy logic and make your mind laugh.
Del and I went to Shirley Mae's for breakfast this morning.  It is nice to take a friend and do something out of the ordinary now and then.  Tends to break up the monotony of living alone.  They happen to serve an extraordinary 'Spanish Omelette' that I am sure many of you would enjoy.  My recommendation would be to forego the prior evening meal as this breakfast will certainly fill your tank.
The drive over was nice, Del and I took the mini and he was surprised at the amount of room inside.  You see two guys get out of a mini, especially the size of Del and I, you go Huh???
Fog prevails and the sun keeps trying to burn thru but no luck yet.
Omar went out to empty the spittoons this morning and ran slam into a fog bank and I've not seen him since... poor guy.

No comments: