Later peoples...

Random musings of a "•Twisted Limb•"

            About Me

My photo
Just somebody you didn't know before.

Sunday, November 16, 2008

Fog and more fog...

It was cold this morning, I heard it got down to 37˚, but don't have an outside thermometer.  It felt cold and of course, the fog didn't help either.
Today is the final Nascar race of the season and I have no doubt that Jimmy Johnson will be the champion, 3 year running... quite the accomplishment but then every dog has it's day.  Hopefully another driver will rise up to be champion next year... I would love it to be Dale Jr.
A friend is coming over to watch the final race.  It will be nice.
I thought I had a fleeting glance of Omar in the fog bank that surrounds the tent but when I looked closer, there was nothing there... except this strange odor.  I wonder?
It would be nice, if you bother to read this post, leave a comment, at least that way I would know you had visited...
Carl Edwards won the race, Jimmy Johnson the Championship and my poor Jr. DNF.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Okay Dennis, I am letting you know that I took a peek at your blog.

My daughter-in-law is excited that Jimmie Johnson will be the winner b/c that his the one she likes.

Enjoy the race.

Leann said...

I hope you enjoyed the race despite the outcome.

I love the picture on the masthead. It is an interesting contradiction.

Where is the restaurant that you and Dell went to with the Spanish Omlette?

Enjoy your evening. I am on my way to finishing up my Friday and am SO bloomin' happy. I have been working much too much lately.