Later peoples...

Random musings of a "•Twisted Limb•"

            About Me

My photo
Just somebody you didn't know before.

Wednesday, November 19, 2008

A Friend, a visit, another day.

A little fog this morning, drove the mini to coffee.  After coming back home I noticed some scrapes on the mag wheels on the mini so I re-colored them with a magic marker.  I think that the low profile tires make it easier for the rims to contact rocks and other things encountered on the road.  
I have a brunch appointment with a friend today.  It is always good to keep up friendships... sometimes even better than familyships... (neat word eh??)
Omar was reading the Koran this morning when I left.  I looked at it one time and found it to be interesting, but not compelling enough for me to change my religious preferences... Omar, on the other hand, can use all the religious guidance he can get regardless of the source.
Brunch went well, I ordered a cobb salad which unfortunately was par for the course at Sharis... I refused to pay for it and after we went our separate ways, I stopped at Quiznos for a sub... Damn Sharis anyway.
After that, I headed over to Albany to my Sheriff interview and from there to the Regal theaters where I got a ticket to see Saw V...  
I then walked over to Fred Meyer and got another game for the Wii and a special controller holder that makes it more like a pistol type thing.  After that I went back to the theater and sat in the car until showtime...
If you by chance have a queazy tummy... Saw V ain't the ticket for ya.  I loved it but then after all, I live with Omar.  Gave me some great ideas for next time he taxes my patience.

2 comments:

Leann said...

Dennis ~ Lunch...umm....How about Monday?

Leann said...

Noon it is...you choose the place please :-)