Later peoples...

Random musings of a "•Twisted Limb•"

            About Me

My photo
Just somebody you didn't know before.

Thursday, November 6, 2008

Hmmmm... what can I say?

Good discussions at coffee this morning, we all have opinions, some that are easily justifiable and others that are simply a gut feeling.
Merkley upset Gordon... a good sign for Oregon I hope.
Melissa came by the house so I could install the replacement tags for her license plates.  I also noticed a low tire so told her to have Les Schwab check it out.  I also signed off on the Title to her car and gave that to her with the advice to put it someplace safe NOT in the car.  She said she would.
Nothing special planned for today as the weather is still wet and although I need to rake the leaves, trying to do so when they are wet is useless.
Leann, Omar says thanks.  He is in the midst of his morning prayer routine after which there are some animal droppings in the yard that need his attention.  Nothing like raining on his parade.

1 comment:

Leann said...

I was anxious to see how the Smith/Merkley race would play out. Hopefully better times for the state.

It will be some time before you can rake those leaves up if you wait for dry weather. I see rain in our forcast for quite some time. Sounds like a good chore for Omar. One little leaf at a time.