Later peoples...

Random musings of a "•Twisted Limb•"

            About Me

My photo
Just somebody you didn't know before.

Monday, December 1, 2008

Another Monday and for awhile, 'Blue sky'

Started out a foggy morning at coffee and then beautiful blue sky appeared and now, just after noon, we have the overcast low cloudy stuff.
Leann and I will catch a movie tomorrow afternoon, she mentioned maybe getting something to eat so I am bringing along some rabbit pellets as they are pretty munchy.
Omar now how his own blog, view it here.  I figured it was time for him to branch out on his own and entertain those who visit him...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

How is your foot feeling? Better I hope.

You don't have to worry about me picking up anyone from Mexico. I am just going to have a good time.

I may do some looking though.

It will be good to get away and relax.