Later peoples...

Random musings of a "•Twisted Limb•"

            About Me

My photo
Just somebody you didn't know before.

Saturday, December 13, 2008

Brisk, but not frozen... yet !

I woke at 7 this morning and dressed and headed to McDonald's for coffee.  Not many of the group were there this morning.  Del and I decided to go to Appletrees for breakfast (he owed me one).  I saw Davey boy and his wife and mom there and we chatted a bit.
Back home now and folded and stashed the first load of laundry and the last one only has a heavy flannel shirt and a towel in it and it should be dry in a minute or two.
Nothing special planned today, No need to go out so I might get caught up on my DVR recorded movies.

1 comment:

Leann said...

It was indeed a good day to stay inside and enjoy the controlled climate Dennis.

It is 5am and there is snow on the ground. Just a 'skiff' as they say, but it sure does make it pretty.

Hope you had a good nights sleep and enjoy your Sunday.