Later peoples...

Random musings of a "•Twisted Limb•"

            About Me

My photo
Just somebody you didn't know before.

Sunday, December 14, 2008

Darn... I can see the grass

Well I awoke this morning expecting to see a gentle white blanket covering the landscape... Not yet.  It will happen I do believe that, but as weather always does the unexpected here in the Valley, I suppose it will be later rather than sooner.
Nothing too exciting is happening right now, I did order a toaster oven from Williams and Sonoma yesterday though.  I felt that turning on the big oven was wasteful when I only need a toaster oven for most things I heat up.  The nice thing about this one is that it is a convection oven too and has a full range of temperatures and the digital features that make it handy.
It is made by Breville of Australia and they've quite a name for quality and I expect to put it to good use.  You can even bake a full sized pie in it and up to a 13" pizza.  
Leann, thanks for your posted comment, Sunday will be OK, but not much is planned.  Call if you like or I may call you.  Wish I knew your schedule especially your sleeping one so that I wouldn't disturb your rest...
Anyway, have a great day and I will have MSN on.

1 comment:

Leann said...

Hi Dennis,

I too awoke this afternoon expecting to see snow. We had just a 'skiff' again and it was snowing and blowing on my way to work..almost blizzard like conditions. It will be an interesting skate...oh, I mean drive home :-)

The toaster oven sounds nice. I got my mom one for christmas. It is a black and decker tho, nothing too fancy, but hopefully it will work for her.

I will be on MSN later this morning. I know you have your deliveries to make, and be careful out there!!

My schedule is easy. I work Thursday night thru Sunday night. I generally sleep until about 5 in the afternoon and leave the house to go to work at 8pm. I will be working in my exercise routine between 6:30 and 8pm most nights. On the weekends I try to do it after work. Yesterday felt really good exercising. A bit sore today, but I'm gonna keep up the work so I can lose the lbs.

Talk to ya later.