Later peoples...

Random musings of a "•Twisted Limb•"

            About Me

My photo
Just somebody you didn't know before.

Friday, December 12, 2008

Winter?? here? now??? This weekend for sure.

Cold, that is what it was... all morning during deliveries it was just cold, the wind had picked up and there was no avoiding it.
21 clients again today and one of the ladies got a truckload of stuff...
I still wouldn't trade being able to help them though.  Not all things that are rewarding in life are fun or easy.
Well, I checked earlier and saw that Leann was logged into MSN, but sent her a message and no response... I assume that she just forgot to log out last time she was on.
The remainder of the day hasn't improved the weather at all, as a matter of fact I think it has gotten worse... The Sunday forcast of 33˚/18˚ is not very encouraging at all... hope you have your snow tires on.

1 comment:

Leann said...

It certainly helps to run around in this weather. It was very cold as I was heading to work. The wind was bone chilling. It went right through my jacket. It will be interesting to see what the next week holds in store for us.

I did forget to log off. Just left the computer on and headed to bed :-)