Later peoples...

Random musings of a "•Twisted Limb•"

            About Me

My photo
Just somebody you didn't know before.

Sunday, December 7, 2008

Contrast is just outside my window...this is 'whether weather'.

As the title might imply the question of 'whether' to do things is dependent upon the 'weather'.  I believe that today I will make some zucchini bread, I have the ingredients and I want something sweet.
Stopped at Roths after coffee to get the things I forgot yesterday when getting supplies for the 'Slow Cooker' stew I plan to make Monday.
As I compile the cost of buying the ingredients and time invested in the production process I find that the 'Stew' will not by any means be cheap.  I hope that then end justifies the means.
Leann, my comment was not meant to chastise in any way, just an observation.  I did decide after reading your comment that perhaps I should revert to the scenes I had been showing... I hope you like todays Masthead, it truly depicts the season (weather wise).
By the way, the ~ The tent dweller ~ is a link to Omars blog.
If you've not checked out Omars latest adventure, I recommend you do... this is truly classic.

1 comment:

Leann said...

Beautiful picture. The zucchini bread looks yummy. You'll have to let me know how the molasses worked out in it. They are predicting snow for this next weekend?? Shall it happen??