Later peoples...

Random musings of a "•Twisted Limb•"

            About Me

My photo
Just somebody you didn't know before.

Saturday, December 6, 2008

Sunny Saturday...

Well it was certainly chilly this morning, had to kick open the flap to the tent as it was encased in some serious frost.
Decided to take the Mini to coffee this morning, I am always a little paranoid about where to park it as I would rather not accrue parking lot tags on it if possible.
Some of the regulars were there and about just as many didn't bother to come in so it was a smaller group this morning.
After coffee, I came home and started the one load of laundry I need to do today.  I've no special plans today but I may stop at Roths and get some stew meat and put together a stew for the slow cooker tomorrow.  Hopefully I will be successful in putting together a delicious stew and then I can freeze some portions for later on.
Hope all is well in the world of readers of blogs and also that my friends are doing well too.

No comments: