Later peoples...

Random musings of a "•Twisted Limb•"

            About Me

My photo
Just somebody you didn't know before.

Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Day off tomorrow then two more and 2 left...

Fog is the order of the day it would seem, I am so amazed at the number of drivers that fail to realize that their headlights are not only so they can see but more importantly so that they can be seen.  Especially in the dense fog that we've experienced the last month.  What are they trying to do, save the electricity??? Dumb @$#%&'s.
I had 21 clients today and of them one of the new ones was a no show and one of my regulars also but he rarely calls though I remind him every time.
The Holiday spirit seems alive and well as I drive my route I see more and more decorations up... I try to avoid the stores though as they are packed.
I need to get to Walmart tomorrow and get the grandkids gift cards and christmas cards too.  They are the only ones I will buy for this year.  Money is tight and people need to conserve their dollars.
I will be spending Christmas day with a friend, she did have plans, but they've changed so we shall share a dinner out and a movie in and maybe some popcorn too.

No comments: