Later peoples...

Random musings of a "•Twisted Limb•"

            About Me

My photo
Just somebody you didn't know before.

Wednesday, December 10, 2008

No fog but I got the dog...

I am blessed I suppose, I have some good friends and today I get to share some time with my buddy Ralphy, not the crusty old guy I have coffee with but rather my four legged friend.  He doesn't hear well anymore, but then neither do I.
It's nice to not be delivering meals today, Wednesdays are my only day that I don't deliver now (except of course the weekends).
My friend Leann has evidently been swamped with things to do as I've not heard from her for a couple days now.  Cathy is preparing for her cruise today and will depart tomorrow.  Lucky gal.
Candi is in process of dealing with her present guy friend and it tends to be a sticky wicket at times.  Too bad people often prove to NOT be what they advertise themselves as.  I am WYSIWYG.  No false pretenses or misrepresentations here.  I tell you how I feel and I don't believe in slathering the truth in sweetness.  It tends to be a double edged sword though so one must be willing to suffer the consequences of being what I term as a 'Realist'.
Not much on the agenda today, but this evening I will probably go out and get the gift cards and xmas cards so I can mail them tomorrow.
I hope that your day is happy and joyful...

1 comment:

Leann said...

It's nice to hear Ralphy is doing well.

I am getting closer to finishing the christmas list. Went out tonight and got a few more things after the Christmas party at work. I only have one more kid present to get and three more gift cards. Then I'll be done!! It has been very fun tho. I love shopping for others. Not so much for myself, but others....yeehawww.