Later peoples...

Random musings of a "•Twisted Limb•"

            About Me

My photo
Just somebody you didn't know before.

Friday, December 5, 2008

Finally, the "End of the Tunnel" has arrived

It often amazes me how long it takes to get from Monday to Friday and this week managed to stretch my imagination even further.  I suppose the reason was that I delivered all five days though.  Starting Monday, I will deliver 2 days, have a day off and deliver 2 more days.
It was cold this morning and there was frost on the pumpkin as they say.  I liked the briskness of the air and the bright blue sky though.
17 clients today and it will likely go to 18 pretty soon.  Not a bad load, except for days like today where you have 6 items to carry to the door.  I truly do not like 'soup' day.
Not too much planned for the day, but I think I might go to Sum Yan's for dinner tonight.
So tell me, what plans have you ???
Be sure to check out 'Omar's' blog today... 

4 comments:

Leann said...

Dennis ~ That's quite the picture you have on the masthead :-)

Can you carry a box to put all of the items in on 'soup' days to make it a bit easier to juggle?

My plans, are work of course :-)

My toaster bit the dust *sigh* Fixed eggs to put over toast and ended up with an egg sandwich instead. No warning, just 'poof'.

Hope you enjoy your dinner at Sum Yans!

Anonymous said...

Nothing major going on in the south. Just watching the football game.

Weather is suppose to be in the sixties, which want be to bad to be out in.

Have a great weekend!!

denny said...

I found the picture to be warm and friendly. There are those who might have imaginations that run a little wild, but it is totally innocent and demonstrates a kind of closeness that is missing.

Leann said...

My thought about the pic was actually only that it was out of character from what you had been posting. Didn't expect to see frogs.