Later peoples...

Random musings of a "•Twisted Limb•"

            About Me

My photo
Just somebody you didn't know before.

Thursday, December 4, 2008

A gorgeous day with blue sky and crisp temperatures...

Coffee at McDonalds as usual.  A great group of people, but poorly attended this morning for whatever reason.  I paid Ralph back for the roll of dollars that he picked up for me...
Off to deliver meals, no rider today... nothing but fresh air and a sense of tranquility.
I've no plans for the remainder of the day, I did stop at Cecil's and took off some retaining boards from the shed roof for him... he seems to be holding his own.  Margaret's daughter is spending a few days with them to get away from her houseful of people.  She recently had a hip replaced and there is just too much going on at her place.
On the way home from meal delivery, I stopped in at Roths and got some crackers... they've been out of the regular saltines for about 5 days.
Leann, I hope your time at work is going well, are you still pursing the shift to days?? I know you want that... perhaps you could contract with Omar to eliminate one of the day slots so you could move up??

1 comment:

Leann said...

Dennis,

While I would very much love the switch to days and appreciate the offer of Omar's services, I am confident I can wait until something comes through naturally.

It is indeed a beautiful day and the freshness of the air is wonderful. I love the light~~