Later peoples...

Random musings of a "•Twisted Limb•"

            About Me

My photo
Just somebody you didn't know before.

Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Finally we approach the final moments...

2008 is winding down... the ball is ready to drop in NYC and the world in general is ready to put this one in the bag.
My year has generally been OK, fortunately I didn't suffer quite as bad as some folks did and for that I am eternally thankful.
I've been fortunate to make some very good friendships and at the same time put distance between present and past.
I am excited about the new year, the prospects of seeing our new President make great headway into curing some of the problems that have made this past year so memorable... Not in a good way unfortunately.
I will be bringing in the New year with a wonderful friend and her brother and girlfriend.
Looking forward to next year, I may try to travel a little more, and especially get more involved in the things that I enjoy.  That would include helping folks and improving myself along the way.
I will have a new picture up for tomorrow... one that I deem appropriate.
Happy New year to those who read this blog and may 2009 bring you new expectations, great health and personal satisfaction.
Thanks Leann for a great evening... drive carefully and talk at you later.

2 comments:

Leann said...

Dennis ~ I hope you had a good time. I know we can be a rowdy, loud group.

I wish you all the best for 2009 my friend.

denny said...

It was fun Leann, along with family comes traditions and gripes and raves... it's all part of the game of life.

I was surprised that Ethan is an adamant Atheist... not a bad thing but often mis-understood.

Enjoy the day.