Later peoples...

Random musings of a "•Twisted Limb•"

            About Me

My photo
Just somebody you didn't know before.

Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Today was my last day this year...

After a rousing coffee hour, I went to deliver my last meals for this year... I have tomorrow off and Thursday is a holiday so Friday will be my first day delivering meals and it will be the 2nd day into 2009.
A quiet day, after finishing the meals thing, I came home and got out the ham that Sean sent me and divided it into packages for vacuum packing and freezing minus a nice portion for snacking on this afternoon.
Along about 3:15 I decided to go to Bi-Mart and check my numbers... of course none of them showed up on the big board so before I left the store I checked the price on my favorite soup.  The sign said $1.99 a can so I picked up 4 cans and went to the checkout.
There, the clerk told me that it was actually on sale for $1.25 a can so I went back and got a case for a total of 16 cans.  Normally $32 for $20... one helluva good deal for me.
Nothing special planned for tonight.

No comments: