Later peoples...

Random musings of a "•Twisted Limb•"

            About Me

My photo
Just somebody you didn't know before.

Monday, December 29, 2008

Mundane Mondays Make Me Mad...

Pretty nifty use of the letter 'M' wouldn't ya say??  Nothing to great happening today, coffee as usual then off to deliver meals.
Stopped at Roths to get some stuff to make a neat energy bar that Winnie gave me the recipe to plus I picked up a monster 'flat iron' steak for my birthday and a few other items.
Home and made some hot chocolate and had the piece of ham that Del gave me and an English muffin.
When I arrived home, the ham from Sean had gotten here... that will be good.
Talked to Lollie a little on the phone, I mentioned to her again that she repeats herself a lot and of course she denied it... stubborn girl that Sister of mine.
This morning while at the Senior Center, Leann called and extended an invitation to me to join with her and her brother and his girlfriend for New Years Eve festivities... very nice to be invited... Thanks young lady !!
Don't know what the day will hold, the weather is of course not very nice so I shall forego any venturing outside...

2 comments:

Leann said...

It sounds like you had a nice day Dennis. That's always a good thing.

The weather was icky today. Lots of rain and wind.

I didnt do much this afternoon, just slept. I will be up most of the night I'm sure.

Hope you sleep/slept well and I look forward to Wednesday.

denny said...

Actually, I got ambitious and made some granola bars... first time recipe and it came out well.

Next time I will press the mixture into the pan a little harder thus making the bars denser and less likely to fall apart...

Wednesday should be fun !!