Later peoples...

Random musings of a "•Twisted Limb•"

            About Me

My photo
Just somebody you didn't know before.

Sunday, January 18, 2009

Brrrrrrrrrrrr. Baby it's COLD !!!

24˚ this morning... frost on the pumpkin would be an understatement.  Absolute blue sky and what appears to be a beautiful day... bundle up though and for sure don't put your tongue on a flag pole...
Later on I will be going out to Jefferson to visit my ex-neighbor, Clynton.  I sure miss his family living across the street.  Great people.
A little update, I just finished whipping up a batch of zucchini bread and put it into 2 breadpans.  It looks good and by golly I think it will be delicious too.
I am getting to be quite the little house bitch ain't I??
Update:  I decided this afternoon to take the Mini for a drive and go see my ex-neighbor, Clynton.  He has a nice place in Jefferson and after I got there I realized that I had been by it many times when driving a core truck for Bennie Graves... small world.
It was just a gorgeous day for a drive, I had some really neat classical music on the stereo and was just cruising and enjoying the scenery... Leann you would have appreciated today...

No comments: