Later peoples...

Random musings of a "•Twisted Limb•"

            About Me

My photo
Just somebody you didn't know before.

Monday, January 19, 2009

Bundle up, she's chilly out there.

I made zucchini bread yesterday and this morning I sliced a bunch up and took to McDonalds to share with the coffee group.  Everyone seemed to like it and I didn't bring any back home... It's good to share.
Cold again this morning but clear and beautiful too.  I would much prefer the cold to the damp and gray.
Today is Martin Luther King day so most services will be closed and perhaps it would be a great time to reflect on the impact he had on the world.  As the events tomorrow will attest, we've come a long way baby...

1 comment:

Leann said...

I am so excited about tomorrow. I'll be watching and foresaking sleep to experience it.