Later peoples...

Random musings of a "•Twisted Limb•"

            About Me

My photo
Just somebody you didn't know before.

Saturday, January 17, 2009

Yesterday is gone... nothing lost

Nothing really worth posting yesterday so I decided to just let it slide...
Today I was up a little later then had coffee at McDonalds.  After coffee, I came back home to take care of a few things and then headed down to AppleTree's to have breakfast with a friend.
We enjoyed our breakfast and had some great conversation.  It's sometimes amazing how different subjects come up and solutions seem so easy from one side of the table to the other.
We spent about an hour and a half chatting and enjoying our meal.  After that, we went our own ways, I came home and after sitting in the house and looking at the clear blue skies, decided to wash the mini... it looks a lot better.  I might wax it tomorrow, depending on the weather.
Nothing special going on this evening, I am showered and changed and thinking about dinner.  I've decided that I will make some zucchini bread tomorrow... this time I will use the larger bread loaf pans I think.
I hope you are all having a great Saturday and perhaps a leisurely Sunday will also be in your plans.
Leann, sorry to hear of your 'soreness', but it simply means that you are putting the right amount of effort out to eventually see significant results... You Go Girl !!!
Cathy... where be you girl???

1 comment:

Leann said...

Thank you Dennis, the encouragement is much appreciated. I'm looking forward to Tuesday, the next class.