Later peoples...

Random musings of a "•Twisted Limb•"

            About Me

My photo
Just somebody you didn't know before.

Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Wicked cold again last night...

Coffee at McDonalds, the temp is again 24˚ and to me, that is just to freakin cold to get too involved with anything outside... I am off today, not delivering as it’s my day off. Sean called and we’ve got all the arrangements pretty much done for the Daytona trip. I will be flying into Charlotte he says and then we will fly out to Daytona from there... how neat is that? I will get to see the kids hopefully, probably at the airport but I don’t care...
After talking to Sean, I booked a room for 5 days at the El Caribe hotel, it lies on the Ocean.  Not too bad a price, about $1,100 bucks and we will do a sneaky pete on the room.
I talked to Nick a few moments ago and told him to check with Sean about a quickie visit at the Airport during my layover.  I hope he does, it wouldn't seem right to not see him too.

1 comment:

Leann said...

Dennis ~ I am so freakin' excited for you!! How fun will that trip be. I'll bet the hotel at the beach will be NICE.

I truly hope you will have an awesome trip and get your 'family' fix.