Later peoples...

Random musings of a "•Twisted Limb•"

            About Me

My photo
Just somebody you didn't know before.

Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Fog rules...

Quiet morning, coffee with the group then off to Julies church to pick up Ralphy for a day visit.  He is amazingly spry for an old dog...
Stopped at McDonalds and bought him a sausage biscuit then we came home and I gave it to him.  I cleaned up the kitchen and fixed some hot chocolate and a sourdough english muffin for breakfast.
Ralphy is sleeping now, seems that he does that a lot more, indicative of his age I'm sure.
Nothing special planned for today, Julie will pick Ralphy up about 5pm.
Cathy, thanks for the humorous jokes you sent, really made my day... Hope you are making progress on getting your system up and running.

1 comment:

Leann said...

Hey Dennis ~

I hope you had an awesome day with your beloved Ralphy. I know you cherish those moments.