Later peoples...

Random musings of a "•Twisted Limb•"

            About Me

My photo
Just somebody you didn't know before.

Thursday, January 15, 2009

Just another day...

Coffee this morning then deliveries... ho hummm.
Do you hate paying insurance bills as much as I do... damn.  I had to pay landlord insurance on the house my Mom's second husband still lives in... which in itself wouldn't be so bad if I even liked him.
Oh well, I suppose that in honoring her request I need to be tolerant... still hate insurance though.
It's done for another year... God willing I will be able to sell it before it's due again.

1 comment:

Leann said...

I thought about that when you said you had paid the insurance on that house. It sez a lot about your character that you would honour your Mom's wishes.

It has been a ho hum day here also, not much going on. Of course I slept through most of it :-)