Later peoples...

Random musings of a "•Twisted Limb•"

            About Me

My photo
Just somebody you didn't know before.

Tuesday, January 27, 2009

SNOW???? ya gotta be S@#$%&$ me !!!

Got going a little earlier than I normally do this morning, I was surprised at how warm it was compared to the forecast of 24˚ for last night. I had Coffee at McDonalds then off to deliver meals, I had a new client today, he lives right across S. main from Kari place. Tomorrow I will get another one at Stillwater Apartments. Stopped in at Bi-Mart to check my numbers and I am increasingly certain that they’ve removed my number from the pool... I bought a payday candy bar there then went to TacoTime and got the luncheon special for $5 bucks... Back home and cleaned the dishes, ate lunch and now here I am updating the Journal and the Blog...

No comments: