Later peoples...

Random musings of a "•Twisted Limb•"

            About Me

My photo
Just somebody you didn't know before.

Thursday, January 22, 2009

Warmer, but not 'Warm'

Coffee this morning then off to do my delivery route... 
I was down to 15 today, and even one of them wasn't there... another said they would be stopping service for awhile... considering some of the meals, it is certainly understandable.
Nothing major this day, got a load of clothes in the dryer and that's about it.
Leann, I am going to put Omar in a trunk and secure it well... also will put in some purina and a gallon of room temperature water.

1 comment:

Leann said...

Oh my, Omar will be in heaven while you're gone :-)

What is the quality of food that is delivered to the seniors? Is it prepared by people at the senior center? What type of meals do they get?