Later peoples...

Random musings of a "•Twisted Limb•"

            About Me

My photo
Just somebody you didn't know before.

Thursday, February 26, 2009

The budget cuts will affect us all... even the Meals drivers.

Up early, Coffee at McDonalds then off to deliver meals... Tori told me that she can drive my route 4 miles shorter than I do so I will map it out and see how to shorten it up some. Weather was interesting, during coffee, it actually snowed a little bit, the temperature was a little biting also. Some blue sky has appeared, but doubtful that it will stay long. Today I think I will do a load of laundry, but maybe not.

1 comment:

Leann said...

Oh Dennis! I absolutely love the masthead picture. Gorgeous does not begin to describe it's beauty.

I hope you have a good Friday. Watch those roads as I understand it's gonna be a bit slippery in the a.m.