Later peoples...

Random musings of a "•Twisted Limb•"

            About Me

My photo
Just somebody you didn't know before.

Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Some come and some stay, others leave...

Got up later this morning, seems that my dreams tend to make for a restless night sometimes, I often wonder what causes certain dreams to appear. Coffee at McDonalds then to Roths to check on the store, I also got what will be my final milk purchase from them. I even bought a can of the ‘Amp’ drink that sponsors Dale Jr.’s car... Bought ten boxes of cornmeal muffin mix too. The weather is dreary, but I will have a good evening as I will meet Melissa for dinner at Wilhelms in Albany at 6:45.

1 comment:

Leann said...

Hi Dennis,

I've never heard of Wilhelm's. Where in Albany is it and did you have a good time?