Later peoples...

Random musings of a "•Twisted Limb•"

            About Me

My photo
Just somebody you didn't know before.

Sunday, February 8, 2009

Next Sunday I will be in Daytona...

I was going to sleep in this morning, but for some reason could not stay the course and was down at McDonald's by about 7:15. It was a good morning peppered with rousing conversations that were all over the place. It is overcast today, not really too cold, but cool enough to warrant a jacket or at the least, a heavy shirt. I was going to stop and get some milk a the store but decided to use the dairy creamer powder that I have at home.
I've been watching the time trials for the Daytona 500 and that is interesting, still wondering what the weather is going to provide... out of 365 days in the year wouldn't you think that asking for 4 nice days was a reasonable request... especially at Daytona, Fl.???

2 comments:

Leann said...

Good morning Dennis ~

It was good to read over the past few days and see that things are going well. I am truly glad that you are enjoying your daughter's company and that she is optimistic about her future. As you and I both know, God will place her where he wants her.

Daytona.....I've not gone online and checked the weather report but my prayers have gone on to the 'Big Guy' to make it a pleasant trip :-)

Anonymous said...

The rose is beautiful.

I thought that you were going this weekend. I guess I got my days mixed up.

I know that you will have a good time and from the looks of things it may be raining. But things can change quickly in the south.

I am glad to hear that you and Melissa had a good time over breakfast.