Later peoples...

Random musings of a "•Twisted Limb•"

            About Me

My photo
Just somebody you didn't know before.

Monday, February 9, 2009

Oh how long the wait...

I slept pretty well last night after getting up about 12:30 to investigate a noise or at least what I thought was a noise. Nothing seemed amiss so back to bed I went. Up this morning about 6:50 and off to Coffee at McDonalds and then went to deliver meals... had 19 again today, that seems to be the constant for now. Stopped at LinnCo to see when to expect my replacement debit card and they said 7-10 days so I will likely not see it till I return. It is overcast today and the prospect for rain looms in the everpresent moment. The outlook for weather in Daytona has turned worse as the week progresses... I can only hope that the weather predictions there are as unreliable as they tend to be here in the valley...

1 comment:

Leann said...

Dennis ~ Creepy noises in the dark eh? Perhaps it was Omar sneaking Ackmed in again :-)

Rain, rain, tis the season no matter where you are I guess.