Later peoples...

Random musings of a "•Twisted Limb•"

            About Me

My photo
Just somebody you didn't know before.

Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Tomorrow... Oh Yeah !!!

Well, today was normal in all respects with the exception that I got to share lunch with a damn nice lady and a true friend... something we all should try to do more often.
I am home now and doing last minute laundry and what not in preparation for my pending vacation to Daytona Beach.
It was snowing lightly when I went to coffee this morning and all thru the deliveries too but now it has quit and we are faced with typical February weather, that being overcast and damp.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am sorry to hear that your weather was not good. Ours today was in the severties with a few clouds and a little windy. The rain con=mes in tomorrow, but only for the afternoon.

We have had several beautiful days lately so we better not get to use to it because we will probably end up with another cold snap in a couple of weeks. But we will enjoy it while we can.

Leann said...

Dennis ~ I enjoyed our lunch and thank you so much for the compliment. I truly enjoy spending time with you.

Have a good day with your friend tomorrow and I will pray you have a safe and uneventful trip back east. Enjoy~~