Later peoples...

Random musings of a "•Twisted Limb•"

            About Me

My photo
Just somebody you didn't know before.

Thursday, March 5, 2009

Wet and nasty Thursday... rain sucks.

I was awake early today, much earlier than I wanted to be... Sometimes dreams are disturbing and not always in a bad way. This morning was such an occasion. I finally got up at 6am and headed down to McDonald's for coffee. A bout 8:35 I left to go deliver meals... that would be lovely with with the wind and the rain.... On the way home, Ralph called and wanted me to pick him up at Woods Trailer park and take him to pick up his car at rheems. Back home now having some hot chocolate and an English muffin.

1 comment:

Leann said...

It was an excellent day to stay in with hot cocoa.

Unfortunately no end in sight.

Enjoy your evening Dennis.