Later peoples...

Random musings of a "•Twisted Limb•"

            About Me

My photo
Just somebody you didn't know before.

Friday, April 10, 2009

Thank you Lord, for Friday.

Nice morning so far, no rain yet although the sky promises some... perhaps later on. Coffee at McDonalds then off to have Raullie cut my hair and then off to deliver the meals... I decided to have lunch at then center again. Today they had Veal, gravy and scalloped potatoes... not bad at all Went to Economy to see about their motion switches and was not impressed, perhaps tomorrow I will go to Home depot. I did buy a can of fluorescent green paint to enhance the leaves I have in frames. It really makes them pop off the black background. I got the leaves painted and back into the frames and boy what a difference it made... I will get together with Julie Slife tomorrow and have her take a few pictures of me, I promised Marie one so she can show the ladies in the Philippines what a good looking guy looks like.

2 comments:

Leann said...

Pictures of the leaves in the frames?

I hope you've had a good past few days Dennis. It's been pretty nice over here and in Eastern Oregon. Looks like it might rain later, but that's o.k. 'cause I'm inside :-)

Hope you've enjoyed your week!

Unknown said...

Brother,

Was this the project that you were talking about. I don't think you ever mentioned it to me. Sounds like it might be pretty nice.

Well, I am just hobbling around trying not to have Gareth do too much. I am beginning to feel like a nag, and I don't like that.

Happy that you enjoyed the veal more than the roast the other day.

Play some "Bugdom". You have not done much at all with that. !!!!

Lollie