Later peoples...

Random musings of a "•Twisted Limb•"

            About Me

My photo
Just somebody you didn't know before.

Sunday, May 31, 2009

A beautiful Sunday another example of God's power

I woke this morning about 6:20 AM then went down to McDonald’s for the usual coffee. It’s always nice to see the group there and the banter and the chatter although not always refreshing is generally always welcome. It’s a gorgeous day outside although there is the potential for rain this afternoon as a matter of fact, thunderstorms are predicted. But as with all Oregon weather it is a matter of pure speculation. I have a race to watch today this will be the first race with Dale Earnhardt Junior’s new crew chief, I am excited for him. Later this afternoon I will consider mowing the yard’s. This morning, I tried out my egg rings, and they really work well, the eggs did not stick and were cooked perfectly... that may be a testimonial to my culinary abilities, or not!

1 comment:

Leann said...

Hi Dennis,

I had to play catch up and read the past few days worth of entries. It sounds as if you've been busy and have some fun on the horizon. The photoshop classes should be interesting. On the egg rings, I'm sure it's a blend of the rings and our outstanding culinary abilities :-)

Hope you enjoyed the race and enjoy your evening.