Later peoples...

Random musings of a "•Twisted Limb•"

            About Me

My photo
Just somebody you didn't know before.

Saturday, May 30, 2009

A very nice day, much to do

I woke early this morning and went down to McDonald’s for coffee. Ralph was already there and soon the others came in. Big Del was telling me that he could not get his pickup started so he was going to have to cancel the trailer rental that he would have used to pick up a hammer mill in Eugene. After coffee, I decided to go down to the Elks club and see if the Saturday market was running. There were about a half a dozen vendors there, nothing special. Ralph was there buying some pastry. I bought a package of four peanut butter cookies. Back home now took my medications, put the bedding in the dryer, and getting ready to wash the pickup.

No comments: