Later peoples...

Random musings of a "•Twisted Limb•"

            About Me

My photo
Just somebody you didn't know before.

Sunday, May 24, 2009

A beautiful Sunday is here today.

Well here we are in the middle of the Memorial Day weekend, the weather has been very cooperative what with temperatures in the mid-70s and clear blue skies after a little bit of morning cloudiness. After coffee at McDonald’s this morning I decided to take Ralph to Shirley Mays for a breakfast. Once again I picked up the tab. And after the breakfast we went road farming. The driving was nice but there’s always someone who follows to close and is in a bigger hurry than you are. Even so we had a nice time driving through the countryside. It made me yearn for a place in the country. Perhaps a couple Billy goats would be in my future. (Not likely!).

1 comment:

Leann said...

It sounds like you had a wonderful time with your friend Dennis. I'm sure those celebrating and remembering today will appreciate the fine weather. Hope yours is just as special.