Later peoples...

Random musings of a "•Twisted Limb•"

            About Me

My photo
Just somebody you didn't know before.

Saturday, May 23, 2009

The first of three days off... I hope the weather holds...

I got up later this morning it was 7:30 AM then I got dressed and went down to McDonald’s for coffee. While I was down there I had a chance to speak with Maria and she asked me if I had written the lady that she gave me the e-mail address of and I told her that I had. When I came home I noticed that my neighbor was having a garage sale, I went over and looked around but found nothing that interested me. Some clouds in the sky today which surprised me somewhat. I hope that we have blue sky for the whole weekend, as many people have made plans for the long weekend. I have not decided yet what I will do this weekend perhaps take in a movie. Anyhow I hope each and everyone who reads this has a great weekend with wonderful weather and gets together with family and friends.

1 comment:

Leann said...

Hope you're enjoying your extended weekend Dennis.

It's always so pretty when I get up from my sleep. The sun feels so very good.