Later peoples...

Random musings of a "•Twisted Limb•"

            About Me

My photo
Just somebody you didn't know before.

Monday, May 25, 2009

Memorial day

Well I woke up this morning a little earlier about 6:15 AM and decided to go down to McDonald’s for coffee. The usual list of suspects were there and we all had a good chat. I came home and made an English muffin for breakfast and a cup of hot chocolate. Afterwards I decided to get out the pressure washer and do a little cleaning around the home. It started right up even with two year old gas. I am done with that for now, I was going to spray some bleach on the algea, but the sprayer had developed a leak so I will need to buy a new one at Wal-Mart. My dear friend, Leann, wrote me an e-mail explaining to me that she felt the fact that I was so much older than her that she didn’t want to maintain a close relationship which I had considered just friends. It amazes me how people put restrictions on who qualifies or who might make a good friend. I think she would make a good friend but obviously she wants a good friend who is much younger than I. She is a very nice lady and she deserves to have happiness in her life I for one hope she finds it. I am not sure what the rest of the day might hold, I don’t have any real plans, I may perhaps rent a movie. To each and every one of you I wish a most happy Memorial Day.

1 comment:

cathy said...

Hey there,

I love the picture. It is great and very special to us that have been in the service or have supported our love ones in the service.

Like I said before hold your head up high.

I started to go to the movies today but I didn't make it due to some other problems. I should have went to the movies, it would have been a lot more enjoyable.