Later peoples...

Random musings of a "•Twisted Limb•"

            About Me

My photo
Just somebody you didn't know before.

Friday, May 22, 2009

Friday... the end of the week the beginning of Memorial Day.

I woke up about 5 AM this morning thinking about my memoirs at about 5:45 AM I got out of bed and decided to go to coffee at McDonald’s. After the usual banter at McDonald’s I was off to the senior center to deliver meals. The sky has clouded up some so I don’t know how the rest of the day will end. Hopefully it will clear off this afternoon and get a lot warmer. My wishes are for each and every one of you to have a great Memorial Day weekend. I think I’ll go to Albany and take in a movie. Oh, here is a film from youtube about waterboarding... enjoy!!

1 comment:

Leann said...

Enjoy whatever movie you go see Dennis. The weekend is suppose to be splendid which means we'll be busy.

Thank you for your service to your country.