Later peoples...

Random musings of a "•Twisted Limb•"

            About Me

My photo
Just somebody you didn't know before.

Thursday, May 28, 2009

It's a beautiful Thursday going to be warm though.

Woke up this morning before six, decided to get out of bed and go down and have coffee. The 5 AM bunch was just leaving. Shortly after I got there Ralph came in. He brought in some pictures of a motorcoach that he is thinking about buying, it’s 42 feet long. I worry a little bit about him driving a vehicle that big. I was down to 16 clients today... it seems to vary almost daily. Debbie and her Mother are coming to do the yard work today, and I will give her the seeds for the flowers I’d like planted.

1 comment:

Leann said...

Warm day for yard work. Offer them lots of water, and tea, and...LOL...I know you'll be the perfect host.