Later peoples...

Random musings of a "•Twisted Limb•"

            About Me

My photo
Just somebody you didn't know before.

Friday, May 29, 2009

What a lovely Friday.

I woke this morning to sunshine streaming in the bedroom window. What a grand way to start the weekend. Off to coffee and after a invigorating session of nonpolitical discussion about non-interesting subjects I left to deliver meals. After delivering meals I stopped over at Linn Benton community center and paid my tuition of $24 for the upcoming Photoshop elements one course. The course will start on June 23 and run for five weeks meeting each Tuesday night from six until 9 PM. I asked the receptionist today, if there would be a follow-on course and she indicated that there would be. Domestically, today I need to dust and vacuum and probably clean the big mirror. None of which is appealing.

No comments: