Later peoples...

Random musings of a "•Twisted Limb•"

            About Me

My photo
Just somebody you didn't know before.

Tuesday, May 26, 2009

It will be a short week (today being Tuesday)

Well it’s a beautiful morning and after having coffee at McDonald’s I headed down to the senior center to deliver meals. I have a new client today bringing my total to 19. On the way home I stopped at bi-Mart, to check my member number, and of course it wasn’t selected. I bought two more trellises for the back fence, that should be all I need for now. Here’s hoping that each and every one of you have a great work week.

1 comment:

cathy said...

The week will be the same for me since I worked yesterday for part of the day.

I wil be working in the kitchen tomorrow and I will be out of there at two and then I heads to the eye doctor to see about having my eyes done. I will let you know what they said.

I should be home around four and I will have the afternoon off. YEA!!!

Have a good week at work.