Later peoples...

Random musings of a "•Twisted Limb•"

            About Me

My photo
Just somebody you didn't know before.

Sunday, June 28, 2009

Another lovely day... blue sky with light little clouds.

Up this morning about 6:30 AM got dressed and headed down to McDonald’s after stripping the bed and putting the sheets in the washing machine. Coffee was actually drinkable this morning, not so strong that it could take the enamel off off your teeth. I was a little at unrest this morning not knowing for sure what I wanted to do today. I didn’t have a clear-cut answer even when I left McDonald’s. When I got home I decided that what I would do is wax the roof of the Toyota and hood and the two front fenders... what a remarkable difference a little bit of elbow grease produces. Now when it rains, (and it will) it should bead up nicely. Now all I have left to wax is the doors and the pickup bed. Leann left a nice reply on my blog (thank you Leann) and I do look forward to spending a little time with you. After reading your blog I was very happy that you are having a “free” day. We need to figure out how to give you more of them. The sheets from the bed are in the dryer now and when they are finished drying, I will remake the bed (crisp clean sheets, a great joy after a nice relaxing shower) I really love my bed, I just wish it wasn’t always empty. So much for that thought, I hope you all enjoy this Sunday. The Lord certainly gave us a nice one today.
Bless you all!

1 comment:

Leann said...

It's good to see that an uncertain day turned into a satisfying one.

Clean sheets to crawl between after a full day and relaxing shower, nothing but decadence baby!