Later peoples...

Random musings of a "•Twisted Limb•"

            About Me

My photo
Just somebody you didn't know before.

Monday, June 29, 2009

Where glorious Monday sunny, breezy, beautiful

woke up this morning before 6 AM, and then snoozed for about 15 minutes and then got up. Got dressed and then hit the street for McDonald’s for coffee with the guys. Left Arab on 8:30 AM to go deliver meals. 16 clients today, Jeffrey looked a lot better. After delivering mails I went down to the Santiam therapy place for my scheduled appointment of torture and physical abuse. Gage asked me if I was feeling any better and of course the answer was no and I think he realizes that. From there I went down to the Lebanon dog and had some biscuits and gravy and talk to Terri. Just before going in there I stopped at Nancy’s floral works in talked to Rhonda. It sounds like we will be having a barbecue before too much longer. I asked her what I could bring, I thought perhaps some tri-tip steaks, but she said just bring some beer. Maybe somehow I can get back into the loop of friends that we had before Julie and I got divorced. That’s one of the collateral damages of a divorce.

No comments: