Later peoples...

Random musings of a "•Twisted Limb•"

            About Me

My photo
Just somebody you didn't know before.

Saturday, June 27, 2009

Saturday morning had a beautiful one at that!

The neighbor kid woke me up with his damn car at about 215 this morning, then I went back to sleep but kept waking up for some odd reason. I finally ended up getting up about 6:15 AM. Went out for coffee at McDonald’s and left there about 8:15 AM to go down to the flea market in the Elks parking a lot. I ended up buying a taser that puts out 200,000 V. You don’t want to grab the wrong end of that. The guy wanted $28 for it and I paid in $17. I really didn’t need it but what the hell. Somebody told it is a big flea market up in Brooks Oregon this weekend, but I’ve decided not to go I’ll go up there for the steam up in August. When I drove by Cecil’s place I noticed the flag up on his mailbox so he must’ve gotten a letter that I wrote him. We’ll see where that goes. I think I may put on my shoes and walk around the neighborhood and check out some of the garage sales and see what’s available that I don’t need or already have. Leann, if you’re reading this there is an open invitation...

1 comment:

Leann said...

Dennis ~ I am reading and you've no idea how much I would love to join you in exploring those garage sales. Sometimes working the weekends SUCK!

I am taking vacation the 10th of August thru the 20th of August. I PROMISE we'll get together, if not before then.

Thanks for being my friend, believing in me, but most of all....putting up with me!