Later peoples...

Random musings of a "•Twisted Limb•"

            About Me

My photo
Just somebody you didn't know before.

Monday, June 22, 2009

A beautiful sunny Monday nice way to start the week.

I woke up at 5 AM then went back to sleep until about 6:15 AM then I got up and got dressed and went down to McDonald’s for coffee. I left McDonald’s at about 8:15 AM to go to the senior center and deliver meals. I was down three clients today. After I was finished delivering meals, I stopped at the credit union and got my account unlocked then off to Safeway to fuel up the Toyota pickup. I have gone through a lot of money this past week, some things were annual bills and other were unexpected expenses. Oh well, it all comes out in the wash. I don’t have too much planned for today although I believe I might do a load of whites. And vacuum the carpets. Hopefully those of you who read this blog will be able to go out and enjoy some of the sunshine, providing it lasts long enough.

1 comment:

Leann said...

Unexpected expenses. Oh how those challenge our sense of order.

Hope you are having a delightful Tuesday.